The Weekly Round-Up: Oct 26


Hello all! Well, it's been a busy week, and I've finally gotten some good progress done in the painting department! I've actually finished 8 whole models this week! I'm hoping to keep this trend up since I would like to have almost everything I have left done by Christmas. It might be a little challenging this week as I'll be out of town for the middle of the week, but I do do most of my work during the weekends anyways. So we'll see.

So, as a progress report for this week, I have now finished the first in a series of assembly lined Tyranid Gaunts. I discovered this past week that I had exactly 12 of each type of Gaunt left, Hormagaunt and Termagaunt. So I've decided to paint them in batches of 4 to push through them and finish the last of my Tyranid models. I've had these guys for over 4 years, so I'm excited to finally have them done and start getting some new Tyranids!

4 Gaunts down, 20 to go...

I also finished 3 Ork boys form the Assault on Black Reach set. That leaves me now down to 9 left to complete the whole box and put that to rest. They are also in the 4+ years bracket for waiting on completion. Though, to be fair, I only decided to paint them this year, so that's not so bad.

More Boyz for Da Boss.

And if your keeping track of the numbers, model number 8 is a lowly Necron Warrior. Now I'm down to only 14 of these guys left to be done all the Necron models. Thankfully, they have only been around for a little over 2 years. And with this one complete, there are now 30 Warriors fully completed in my Necron force. I only need what, 100 - 150 to field that Apocalypse formation...

Another Warrior trudges on.
Anyways, that's all that I've got for this week. Hopefully I can keep this pace up and start getting new kits by Christmas. Wish me luck!

Czar Ziggy

Comments