The Weekly Round-up: Nov 16


Well, it's been another slow week for painting. I've spent my free time aimed a little more at video gaming this week rather than painting to take break and recharge my attention span. There is some good new however, I will be entering into two tournaments in the month of December! Also, I have purchased the small 7th ed rule book and should be picking it up later this week. Time to read up on 7th before I play in these tournaments!


The first tournament is over in Pembroke ON, and is going to be an 1850 pts unbound tournament. For this one, I will be playing Tau and I have begun to draft my list. I feel I will probably run something similar to the tournament form Kingston I did back in the spring, relying on a Fire base support cadre to help deal with anti-armor.

The Second Tournament is over in Kingston ON, and will be a 4 round escalation tournament where the first round starts as a 500 pts kill team match, then each subsequent round adds 500 pts, and requires you to keep what you played with in the previous round and add to that list. For this, I will bring Tyranids. I've been itching to use them and this will be their first tournament appearance. While I haven't begun to craft a list for them yet, I do know I will be relying on numbers mixed with a little Nid-zilla as that's what I own. I do intend to use my recently acquired Harpy in this tournament as well.

New Necron Warrior
As for my hobby progress this week, I've made some good progress on the Harpy, I've made some progress on the second Imperial Knight, and finished one Necron Warrior. Otherwise, I have not done a whole lot this week.



Czar Ziggy

Comments