The Weekly Round-Up: Nov 2


Hey everyone! It's going to be a pretty short update this week. I was out of town for most of last week and I'll be out of town for all of this week for work. I am going to try and bring some models with me and see what I can accomplish on the road.


For this little on the road experiment, I'm going to bring the 4 Hormagaunts I'm currently working on. I figure that the worst case, I won't get anything done on them, or the best, they'll be done minus the sand on the base. I'm going to bring just the basic supplies I'll need, such as the required colors and brushes. If this works well, I might consider doing this again in the future, since the position I have in my job currently has me doing a little bit of travelling at the moment. Eventually it won't, but for now it does.
WIP of Hormagaunts

Otherwise this week, I did manage to start pushing forward on the second Imperial Knight that I have to paint. I'm excited because this project has been a little daunting since the kit was fully assembled prior to me working on it, but now I'm getting a hold of it and its starting to look good. I've also pulled out the bikers that I was working on back in the summer to start working on the third biker and finish up the detail work on the second one.
WIP of 2nd Imperial Knight
Anyways, that pretty much is everything that has happened this week. I did pick up my first Tyranid Harpy / Hive Crone kit. I'll have to decide this week which variant I'll build, but I'm excited that my Nids finally have a flyer of their own! Also, I'm hoping next week to pick up the mini new rule book that Games Workshop is releasing next week. Then I can finally sit down and go over the new 7th ed rules fully.

Czar Ziggy

Comments