The Weekly Round-Up: Jan 25


Well, it's been an exciting week withe the Necron pre-orders going up! I made my way down to my local Games-Workshop to get my pre-order in and now I'm just waiting for it to come in this Saturday! I've also now registered for the tournament in Kingston for next month, so I all have left is to finish my two new Necron units and get my list submitted in to the tournament organizer. Necron players have been granted an extra week to submit their lists as we'll need some time to look over our new codex.



In modeling progress, I'm now about 95% done my new Necron flyer. I've just got to finish the portal that mounts under the hull and then glue that in place. My Necron Stalker also showed up this week finally, so now I'm rushing to get it started as it will be my other must complete project for the tournament. Plus, I'm still pushing through my Necron warriors, with one completed today, another almost finished and 2 more about half way.


I've now glued the shield onto my Riptide and I'm still doing some more yellow spots on his armor. I've now begun working on his base a little more in preparation for completing the last of the armor details. I've also done a few more washed on his drones.


As for the other projects, I've done some more work on my space marine biker and his bike. I've slowed down though with my Valkyrie as I'm prioritizing my Necron projects. Once The Necron Projects are done, I'll begin working harder on everything else on the project board.

Czar Ziggy

Comments