The Weekly Round-Up: July 26


Hey everyone! I have to say I was on fire this week for getting models turned out. I'm almost done my last Necron Warrior and once he's done, that will complete the full battle force I've had for almost 2 years! Also, I'm only three Guardsmen away from having their box completed and I'm down to the last few details on the Valkyrie.




So starting off this week, Tyranids. I finished the last Venomthrope to complete the box set of three. With him done, I'm now down to the one Carnifex and a box of Termagants. I've decided to start the Termagants once I'm done the last Necron Warrior.


As for Guard, I've finished two Guardsmen this week! I've got one more close to being done and another one started. I've also begun working on my Scion medic for the platoon command squad. I've been using a bunch of left over Space Marine scout heads to do a bunch of the conversions. I definitely think it adds some character to the group. I also finished the first Taurox Prime. Finally, I've just got a little bit of detail work to do on the pilots before I can begin the canopy for the cockpit and finish the Valkyrie.


And last but not least, the Space Marines. I've done a bit more work on the two bikers this week. I also began to assemble a Veteran Sargent for my new Devastator Squad. He's a bit of a mesh-up of some different kits, and I'm very happy with how his pose turned out. I just hope the rest of the squad will be as cool looking as he is!

Until Next week!

Czar Ziggy

Comments

  1. Congrats on your engagement! I hear your fiance is a pretty rad lady!

    Nice Veteran Sergeant pose as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your engagement! I hear your fiance is a pretty rad lady!

    Nice Veteran Sergeant pose as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment