The Weekly Round-Up: Oct 25


Hey Everyone! So, I was really in the zone today, and most of the progress I'm showing off was done today. I'm not sure if it's because I'm giddy for the new Tau Codex coming this week, or what, but I had a great push this weekend, and progress is being made to clear out the projects. Now, nothing was completely finished, but I did make some substantial progress on a lot of projects all at once!




So starting with the Forces of the Imperium. This was some of the biggest progress this week. I finished the three Guardsmen I was working on. The I decided to start the last 6 veterans to push for getting them done and my Guard army to finally be able to cover the basic needs of a Combined Arms Detachment (C.A.D). So I sat down and made up the last six guys on week day night, and I started painting them Friday night. Though most of it was done today. Also, I finished the Grav Marine. Now I'm working on my very last Space Marine model for now, the Plasma Marine. Once he's done, that will be it for now.


Next, we have the Tyranids. Again, some great progress mostly done today! I finished doing the light blue highlights on the spore pod. Now I'm doing the first coat of white on the main body. Also, I've finished the carapace on the Carnifex and I've moved on to the copper after finishing the green parts today.


Then, we have Tau. smaller amount of progress here. Started the orange parts on the crisis suit. Haven't touched the fighter this week. I'll see how much drive I'll get after getting the codex next weekend.


Also, Necrons. A fair bit of progress here. Decided to do a lighter red on the tips of the ribs. Also finished assembling the main hull. Once I finish the main hull, I'll start working on the passengers.


And finally, I started working on my buddies final Imperial Knight. Did all of this guys progress today, as I was just inspired to work on it.

That's it for this week. I'll be super excited to get my hands on my new Codex this week and start combing the pages trying to decide what I want to create next for my favorite army! Based on leaks, I'm going to have a load of ideas!

Czar Ziggy

Comments