The Weekly Round-Up: Jan 24


Hey Everyone! Some great news to start the Round-Up, there is going to be a new battle report posted soon. This is my Imperial Guard's battle debut! Also, some solid painting progress again this week, though not the 7 model completion like last week. So let's jump into it!




First this week, Necrons! I'm very pleased to report that the Ghost Ark is now done! This one's been on the project board for almost 9 months! But it's finally done and now it will be quiet for Necrons for the foreseeable future. I have plans, but need funds first.


Next, Tau. Tau will be the prominent projects from here on out until the Tournament force is done. There was a lot of progress made and a few models completed. I'm almost done the first half of my new Breacher squad. Numbers 4 and 5 are just getting their shoulder pads completed and then they will be a min squad. I've also started one the next batch of Pathfinders. The first one is almost done, while the other three have a bit to go. I've now started the green ink phase for the Stormsurge. And last but not least, the Ghost Keel suit. She's getting close as I'm on to the detail work. I'm hoping to have most of these projects done for next weekend to get them some practice time on the table!


So a quick overview of my game this weekend. I pitted my new Guard force against my buddies Guard force for a friendly war games practice. It was a close game the whole way as I only had what I've painted so far and no coherent strategy and was facing a heavy tank force that I was not really equipped to deal with. But it was a great game and I should have the battle report up some time this week!

Until next week!

Czar Ziggy

Comments