The Weekly Round-Up: April 24


Hey Everyone! Lots of painting done this week! I completed five models this week, and I have a few more close to being completed. I also managed to get the Angels of Death supplement for my Space Marines, and I can now look ahead to planning out what I need to get to start making a list for my Salamanders force using the Chapter specific layout. I'm really excited about that! Anyways, let's get into the round-up!




First up, Necrons. I finished Destroyer #3 this week, and thus completing the first half of my Destroyer project and the first box of two! Now I've got the next one build and ready to be painted.


Next, the Tau. I finished the team leader of the new Stealth team. One more left to assemble and paint and then the new Stealth team will be completely done.


Then the Tyranids. I'm now 95% done the last four Termagants. Just a little more work to do and then they're done. And that will mark the end of all my Tyranid projects. I'm hoping to get some new kits to add to the collection. There are still tons of new kits I haven't even gotten yet.


Finally, forces of the Imperium. I finally completed the Tech Priest. I also got really far with the Leman Russ tank. I'm now just working on the detail work now, and he should be hopefully competed by the next Round-up. I've also completed the first three members of my new Space Marine squad. I've also almost finished the Heavy weapon member. Just a little more work to do on him. I've also started painting the next two members of the squad and I've assembled the last four members. I'm pretty excited to be working on my Marines again. I've got a few ideas on what kits to get next to start building up this force. Mostly, it's going to be transports, since I have so few and most of the new formations call for them. So that will be where I start.

Any ways, until next week!

Czar Ziggy

Comments