From the Work Bench: April 10, 2024

 


Hey everyone! Long time no update. Life has been busy so blog time has been less over the past few months. I thought it would be nice to share a bit of an update on what I've been working on since my last update!

First up, some more Tyranids are now done! I've completed the Neurotyrant and Biovore. I'm currently working on the Neurogaunts.



Up next, I've completed a bunch of the marines from the Leviathan launch box. I've just finished the Sternguard and have the Terminators and the last five Infernus marines left.





As for the Votaan, I've completed the store anniversary Khal and the  special version of the Einhyr Champion. I'm now working on my first 5 Einhyr Hearthguard and Sagitaur.





And finally for 40K, I've been working on a Karskin unit for my Guard and the Void Dragon for my Necrons. I've been trying out an urban camo for the Karskin to make them a little more unique than my other Scions while keeping a similar color scheme. I'm taking my time working on the Void Dragon as a center piece model.



A new addition now is that I've started my first Age of Sigmar (AoS) army - the Seraphon (Lizardmen).
I was able to get the Primordial Starhost box set at Christmas, so I have begun working on the set. I've striving for a colorful Astral Aztec vibe with them.



I'm still working on getting more of the galleries completed. Most of my smaller collections are now done, but I still have my bigger armies which will take more time to catalogue. 

I'm also still working on the D&D write ups. I'm hoping to find some time to work on them once life quiets down a bit.

Until next time!



Comments