The Weekly Round-Up: June 5


Hey Everyone! I'm a day late with the post, and it was because I lost track of time last night. This week, I've got some more special updates on my buddies Genestealer Cult forces, as this was most of my time thus past week. I'm also counting down the days until the new rules come out. I pre-ordered my core rules book and Xenos index number 2 (which has the Tyranids and Tau rules in it). I have to be careful not to get all the indexes, even if I need 4/5 for all the armies I collect, because they will be replaced over time with new codex books for each faction. So any ways, let's get into the Round-Up!


First up, Genestealer Cult. So, this is what I've been working on the most this week. I want to start getting some of these guys done so I can fight against them in 8th edition. With my back log getting completed, these guys are starting to get some love. Again, I'm going for a Cthulhu theme.


Next, Tau. I finished those drones this week. I'm not sure what I'm going to do now aside from start working on the new Devilfish. I need to get some games in once 8th edition comes out so I know what I'm going to need for the Tau, and how they will need to be equipped.


Then, Necrons. I'm almost done the Flyer. I'm now working on the gun details and the last few detail bits for the main ship.


Then, Space Marines. I've also done a little more on the Sternguard Squad. I'm almost about to do the green ink on the last three, and then it's all the detail work.


Finally, Eldar. I'm also almost done my last Jet bike. I just have to do the soul gems and the last bits on the pilot. Then I just have the Fire Prism Tank to do, which I've decided will be a Fire Prism and not the Night Spinner because I like the Prism's rules/weapon profiles better for 8th.

So that's where I'm at this week. There will be no post next week as I will be out of town for the weekend. Until next time!

Czar Ziggy

Comments