From the Work Bench: August 14, 2026

 


Hey Everyone! This post is more of a general updated as there hasn't been a lot of stuff painted since my last update. My family and I were also on vacation so I wasn't at home either, ha!

While away on vacation, I was able to have us visit Vulcan, Alberta (Canada) which was my second time there (over 20 years ago!) and the first time for the rest of my family. As a big Star Trek fan, any chance to go visit is worth it to me. I missed the annual convention by a week, so I missed an opportunity to get my Captain's log book signed by some Star Trek Alum!

Speaking of Star Trek, I have begun to work on episode 4 of my Gauntlet series. We'll see how fast that goes. I'm in a bit of a quiet period right now, so I hope to get a good start on it.

As for Five Parsecs from Home, I just acquired the Starship Vengeance and Daedalus Station map sets from Tenfold. I plan to use them mainly for a Bug Hunt campaign, but I'll probably use them for my regular Crimson Tide games as well.

But that's all I have for now! Until next time!

Czar Ziggy