Hey Everyone! Some painting and blog updates this week!
I'll start with the blog updates. I have played my second game of Bug Hunt for the Red Snakes story. I'm just in the process of getting that written up. It's been fun getting back into play some games again, so hopefully I'll also get another turn in for the Crimson Tide soon.
First up, and keeping in the solo play theme, I'm now working on some terrain for the upcoming X-COM solo play game that is coming out. As the tabletop version is based on the Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within games, a bunch of the settings for the matches will be in modern urban areas. Luckily, my Imperial Guard army is sorta X-COM themed in color scheme, so in keeping with the 40k scale, I picked up a set of terrain from the Marvel Crisis Protocol game which has some generic New York city items. I'll of course be doing game write ups once I start playing the game.
Also for solo play, did some work on the bases of my Crimson Tide crew. I figured a red base rim was appropriate for them. I also did a little work on Sebastian's crystal.
I also finished 2 more Aquilons. Almost done the squad now. Just have the last three squad members to complete! Then I'll have the through a new group on the table.
I also did a little more on the Landraider. I started working on the one sponson flamer. And I've started working on the floating drone part of the Ethereal.
That's everything going on at the moment! Until next time!
Czar Ziggy





